Friday, November 30, 2012

Mother-load of a rant

Life has been a little chaotic to say the least.  Very blessed but chaotic.  It is like you are trying to pack your whole life into a Saturn, but it just isn't possible.  Someone mentioned it seemed like I kind of feel off the face of the earth after our wedding… well here is why:

This week has been extremely trying.  Between switching over the utilities/electric/gas, signing on our house, shopping for garbage services, managing Christmas/birthday orders, having meetings each day with former/current/future co-workers, packing/cleaning/moving our townhouse to our new home, a three hour attempt to fix my car, prepping for my first day of work, four cavities filled, and a spur-of-the-moment trip to Cedar Rapids, IA, for a meeting… I feel completely frustrated/exhausted/unamused.  Tonight Evan is driving back from SD and will get here around 10pm.  And what is the first thing we are going to do?  Clean carpet so we can move in tomorrow.  I'm just praying that we can organize the items in a way so we are hunting for everything come Monday.

To put the cherry on top, our photographer just plain is slow/forgetful.  That sounds mean, but seriously it has been 2.5 months since the wedding and she keeps saying "this week."  She sent a CD case, but there was no CD in it.  For the past two weeks I have been attempting to contact her via phone and email to see if she can at least email some images so I can make up thank you cards.  I may resort to a plain thank you card without an image because I just don't want it to be Christmas and still no thank you's.

To put it bluntly life has to slow down because I am feel like I'm drowning in a sea of chaos.  Adios until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment