Monday, May 21, 2012

Craft-a-thon Weekend.

So craft-a-thon weekend was a complete success thanks to my loving fiance, go-getting sister Natalie, and my ubber organized mom.  Thank you Mallow for being a talented spray-painter and expert at finding the center of gravity thinger.  Thanks Natalie for becoming a lumberjack and walking through the forest looking for naked branches.  And a huge thank you to Billiard for getting everything lined up!
I shouldn't even blog this because it won't be a surprise, but who am I kidding?!  You all know I cannot keep a secret.  Therefore, I will tell you that there will be tree fires, a signature drink, and everyone will be on a sugar high!  Tooth brushes are not included in this extravaganza.  However, we have thought of everything.  We have a hotel booked near a Wal-Mart, who actually have also gotten in the spirit of the E+E wedding and dedicated a whole isle to dental care.  So thoughtful!!

Ps. We had our first marriage class and Evan asked the pastor if we were marry-able.  Pastor Dan said we are very marry-able.  So onward with the wedding!! 

Pss. Folks there will be more weekends so if anyone would like to join us, please email or call me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment