Thursday, May 24, 2012

Throw-Back Thursdays

Shania loves this game!  I mean, who wouldn't want to partake in this festivity?!

Well yours truly insisted on playing Dead or Canadian at Canaries Baseball when I was the on-field host.  I held the power and the power MAY have gotten to my head because each time I announced it was time to play people would groan.  I like to think of the groans as if the people were groaning from laughing too hard :)  Wishful dreaming, right?  When it was time to play I would flash pictures of dead people or Canadians onto the jumbo-tron, and a crowd member would have to say if the person was dead or canadian!  In the background I would play O Canada, O Canada.  

So Alex Trebek, I wager $1000 that I made a lasting impression on minor league baseball because three years later they are still playing it on Throw-Back Thursdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment