Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Cowboy Boots

Do I REALLY need a pair of cowboy boots?  I feel I can make a valid argument either way…

Why hello good lookin' boots…
  1. They are stylin'.
  2. I graduated grad school and would like to reward myself.
  3. I don't even own a pair of fashion boots (Heidi, Dan, & Evan - the winter Montana boots do NOT count :)
  4. They are HAND-TOOLED WITH LOVE.
  5. Anybody who is somebody needs a pair of boots.

Um, maybe I shouldn't…poop.
  1. Yes, I graduated, but I don't have a full time job right now.
  2. I have a feeling without a job I won't have money… and I may have to buy a new tire.
  3. I could spend this money towards our wedding.
  4. I have never bought shoes for more than $50.  Hint: Corral Boots are not $50.
So what's your thoughts.  I know these turquoise boots fit like a glove and will be coming into the Brookings store this month.  How do I know this?  Well have you ever been obsessed with a puppy in the pet store and EACH time you walk past that store you have to go pet the puppy.  This is my Buelher at the moment…. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment