Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Day 3

The cleanse is not going well.  Today I did not participate because well, frankly, I need to study for these exams and have an awesome headache since I'm lacking certain nutrients.  So I decided to eat sensibly today.  I feel like an absolute cheater though.

Anyways, here is a classic story you might get a kick out.  Each day we are suppose to drink a quart of sea salt water - like chug it.  I have never chugged anything except a Diet Coke, so this was something new for me.  Kaitlyn and I stood in the bathroom trying to drink this cold concoction and were gagging, holding our noses, and ready to rupture.  I felt soooo sick, but I knew I had to finish the salt water.  This was suppose to create movement.  It didn't and I felt so sick.  I went to bed just nasty.  This morning when I woke up Kaitlyn announced we needed to do it again.  I put my foot down and declined.  I decided I needed to eat real food to make me feel not so crummy.  Again, I feel like a cheater, but sometimes I feel this is an unrealistic idea to ONLY drink this potion.

I'll see what happens tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment