When Manager Steve Shirley and Cagey went to the Children's Hospital to visit an 11 yr. old boy, Jake, it made me start thinking. What would give me the most gratification? I know you are suppose to place others before yourself and this is something I ponder about. I get gratification from volunteering, and this is why I am continuely doing so. But when is it too much? When do you make "Emily" time.
The Lord is suppose to be enough to satisfy you and money should not be an issue. But if making people smile, while working/making money greedy. Or do I just walk into the Children's Hospital and volunteer and never look for a paid position there? I would like to be there with the children. But do I seek part time employment there... or seek part time volunteerism.
I dunno... I have thought too deep. Just a glimpse into my daydream.
No comments:
Post a Comment