FYI: I think I really enjoy late night tv with Jimmy and Craig. Quite entertaining!
FYI: I like soy milk with honey.
FYI: I want to go on a family vacation.
Anyways, I have been extremely lucky this week! I have had a parade of visitors and fun!
On Friday: Heidi, Dan, Jenny, and Mel came as a group to the Canaries game. Also Clarke and RaNaee and Hank and Shirley drove from ABERDEEN to visit! Even though it rained and we started 74 minutes late, they still stuck around. Whoopies signed for the 7th inning stretch sponsor! I have been working on this since day one :)
Saturday: Amazing Harry Caray tribute... see below!
Sunday: Tyler ate a huggggeee sundae. It made me happy! Game night with dear friends at the apartment just down the hill. I realize that I truly miss my friends. It is not the same, and a huge void hole that longs for them.
Monday: Haircut... $12 and it is decent!!
Tuesday: Mom and Landon visit and we go to lunch. 6th Little Bird performance! Heid and Dan come AGAIN.. gold star for them!
Wednesday: .... sad day. Mom and Landon left....
Thursday: Wanita, Bob, and Ross Bullert come!
Friday: Heidi spends the night!
More details lata... night!
No comments:
Post a Comment