I have become the person I am today because of life's ups and downs. I have cherished the motto "turn everything into a positive." With my family by my side cheering me on with 'Kinsey pictures,' words of encouragement, and simple cards, I knew I could conquer any dream. They have modeled my personality and given me the strength to run life's race. Every member, whether on Earth or in Heaven, has played a vital role and never waivered in believing that I could achieve my dreams. I am forever grateful.
Thank you Mom, Dad, Steven, Natalie, Alyssa, Landon, and Kinsey for believing.
The family's rituals that were shared with me have inspired me to spread our heritage. I'm blessed we have an amazing relationship and continue to create memories.
Thank you G-ma for enriching me with treasure memories and rich family history.
Your patience when I said, "sorry, I need to work on thesis," thoughtfulness to bring me a cappuccino, and upbeat attitude to push me through the long evenings of revisions was amazing. I am blessed that we will spend the rest of our lives together.
Thank you Evan for the constant support, love, patience, and being my best friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment