I would everyone to know I will be spending spring break in the tropical paradise of SF. Not San Fran. No, I have the privilege to go to Sioux Falls, South Dakota for four days and work 16 games of college basketball. But folks the joy does not end there… I get Wednesday off…. and than I work the High School Girls AA basketball tournament for Thursday and Friday. Rounding out the week I will judge the SDSU District speech and debate tourney on Saturday. The bonus is if SDSU wins either men or women Summit League Championship, athletics will be hosting a watch party at Frost Arena on Sunday. If you decide to come to any of these events let me know so I can get some sanity back. Uff.
March Madness is Mad.
Ps. the majority of my blogging has been with the bondingbetweenmiles.blogspot.com. Probably because now I run in my free time.
No comments:
Post a Comment