Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ima baffled...

Spring break has once again come and gone.  I endured 18 games of basketball, 2 days of flu, 2 days of collegiate forensic judging.  That left one day to clean, clean, clean.  Here are some recaps:

Summit League Basketball was actually a lot of fun.  I had a chance to get to know some of my co-workers better and now regret not doing it sooner.  Each night at about 11:30pm, we would go to BWWs to hang out.  Each morning we would ignore or not hear Blake and Charlie's knocks.  Each day Chels and I would eat cookies.  It was delightful C:  During the sessions I had the privilege to sit by two middle school boys or girls.  I had to let the cheerleaders and dance teams when to perform.  Easy.  In the meantime I realized 14 year-olds are too young to drive, how they can be bullies to 24 year-olds, and how television crews operate cameras.

Flu is always a horrible time, obviously.  I think I am one of the worst people to get sick.  I am like a coma freak and develop a man cough.  Nick loved the fact I was sick and decided to play pharmacist.  He took my temp (101*), instructed me to drink water and sleep.  I already knew that but I think this helps his pharmacist confidence.  Evan was a complete sweetheart and came over that night and made some soup and brought me medicine.  I really don't understand how he never gets sick… but I like it :)

Girls' AA High School Basketball was reduced to only one day for me since Swany and Blake took the other two.  I did confront Swany about my SpiceGirls disappearing.  He admitted he deleted it… I was not happy.  It will return.

Internship hunt… I find out this week.  If nothing, well, I can honestly say I will be disappointed a lot.  They're crunching numbers to see if I can do it.  The location is NOT in the Dakotas though.

Blogging used to be such a common activity for me, but something happened.  I'm not sure… probably just feel ubber boring.  Keep on truckin friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment