Monday, May 10, 2010

Summer...

I'm not sure why I am still up.  I'm completely exhausted, but maybe it is because I am getting excited for the upcoming months.  I always say I want to slow down during the summer and just bum around.  Only do what I want, yet somehow even before summer starts I have my weekends already planned out.  I have obligations to fulfill and a tireless schedule of goals.  2010 summer is no different.  Here are some happenings:
  • 1 Half Marathon
  • 6 weddings (two I am in) 
  • 1 Jack Johnson concert w/ Mel, Darin, & Jen
  • A 40 hr a week job planting/landscaping SDSU campus
  • Stan Marshall golf tournament
  • Redesigning of SDSU sport newsletters
  • 2 drafts of my thesis chapters 1, 2, & 3
  • Joined a co-ed softball league
  • Twins game/ Saints game with Erin and hopefully Jen!
Besides those commitments, I would like to antique shop, rummage sale hunt, visit Lain, hang out with G-ma, babysit Kinster, golf, rollerblade the whole bike path, buy a new apple computer, camp, fish, and get a wicked tan.  And of course be with my besties.

Something I will attempt which I am super excited about is podcasts.  I do quite a bit of running and want to not only listen to music, so I will start downloading books.  This will hopefully work out well... I am not sure how much I will retain though during the runs/rollerblading sessions; however, I am excited about this new idea. 

More later... I have to wake Nick up.. he just passed out in his chair and is snore.  Kind of sad/comical :)

No comments:

Post a Comment