Sunday, February 28, 2010

Today is my lucky day... 28

So here are some recent developments from my front.

Classes are full. I am excited for spring break, which I will be working half of it at the Summit League tournament in Sioux Falls. My dear friends Jen and Mel have graciously opened their couch for me. I am really thankful to be able to spend time with them!!

Kyli's bridesmaid dresses arrived! I am excited for the wedding in April. Shall be fun :)

My blisters are healing.

Work is progressing. I made a marketing plan for baseball. We shall see how that sits with the coach.

Boys. Okay, many of the readers have meet AJ in the past couple of days. Surprise. I guess we have been studying together for couple of weeks, I know how romantic, but he gets it that stuff is due for me. We have been on a couple of dates to Applebees, movies, etc. I guess I have kept it low-key because I am not really looking for anything... comes down to time. But who knows! Feel free to ask questions :) I'm game.

My roommate now has his mother's ashes in our house. Morbid.

Eric and I had a sleep over last night. We don't think it is weird. He gets to sleep on the floor, I sleep in my bed, we watched Mulan, and we just talked about life. No cuddling, no mushy stuff... straight up friends. We talk about everything from family, future, relationships, clothes, and work are talked about... nothing is off limits :) It is really comforting that we have this kind of relationship. Definitely holds a special spot with me! Thanks Eric!

I have to read 300 + pages today.

Catch ya on the flip side homies!

No comments:

Post a Comment