I'm Kinsey's God-mom!! Natalie asked me today :)
Now how to spoil her even more...?
My story of the day..
Today I was back at it selling the Jack Fanaddits t-shirts in the union. I should have never revealed that I can and like to sell things. But anyways there was this really nice looking fellow. I had seen him in the HPER before and knew he was an athlete. Well when I turned around from talking to someone, there he was looking at my table with his friend. So I was determined to sell him a t-shirt. My luck is horrible keep in mind...
Me: Oh, you're looking to buy a t-shirt huh?
Guy: I am now.
Me: Well awesome, only 5 bucks...
Guy: I don't know....
Me: Good job last night at the game.
Guy: I don't play basketball.
Me: Well why do you have a basketball jacket on?
Guy: It's his (Points to his friend)
Me: Oh you play basketball?!
Friend: No I'm a coaching assistant.... did you go to the game?
Me: Alright leave you don't need a t-shirt.
Guy and friend walk off.
I did sell 15 though :) Joys of my big mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment