Friday, October 16, 2009

Move #14

I'm living in Aberdeen with my grandma while I work. I work 40 hours per week at a farming equipment store. It consists of filing, filing, and yes more filing. Also I am the receptionist. So I answer 5 phone lines and page 15 people. It is crazy working in the farming life again. But here is a good story from that place. My first day I walked in and it smelled horrible. Turns out a rat had died. But the office blamed me for the smell cuz it started the day I started. It was a crazy mess hunting for the rat... couldn't find it for 3 days. But today the manager had enough of it and pulled the cabinets out. OMG there was a rat tail sticking out of the outlet. It had tried crawling through it and was zapped. Through it all I wasn't upset with the enviroment because it is a farming store... grain=mice. But I HATE MICE/RATS!!!

Also there is a creepy 3 legged cat that hunts the critters :S

My second job is at Target. I start on Tuesday next week on the sales floor/cashier. Another source of income I guess... I'll see how that goes. I did learn though drug tests take only 10 minutes... impressive!

Off to the SDSU/NDSU football game tomorrow. Working the volleyball and football game. Great times, great friends... all is good. Lata

No comments:

Post a Comment