Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I've been called a lot of things, but never...

Today at work I had the weirdest comment made towards me. "Emily, you would make the perfect daughter-in-law." said by my sweet boss. Honestly I was baffled on what to say. I had picked up that the boss was stewing about something because she kept bringing up her single son... but this was a bombshell! lol. I just sat down and told her I have never been told that and should get back to work.

The gym... is enjoyable. Getting my running groove back. Not winded but my legs hurt so darn bad. I hope by Dec. I am rocking it. Time time time will tell. Besides that if I hurry there right after work I am able to scope out the cute guy. And yes, I have already been laughed at about my lack of mechanical skills involving a machine, tripped on the treadmill, and been caught singing. Amazingly good.

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to start seeing you at the WC again! Myself, because of the cold I am just getting back inside. New blisters from turning on the track :( are awesome...

    Where are you currently working?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kyle... working 40 hrs/week at a farm equipment store and 25-30 hrs at target. Trying to add miles in too, which is getting tough. How the heck do you find the energy?!

    ReplyDelete