My little bro is 17 today. I feel like an old person.
Tonight I had my orientation to become a Target 'team member.' It was actually pretty
interesting... or maybe me just missing learning things. For instance cosmetics are the third more shoplifted thing. And about $1500 worth of merchandise is stolen each month! Crazy! Oh and for everyone that has a ring on... well one person had theirs caught on a shelf and it ripped their finger off. Gross. Oh and I was told I wouldn't understand because I didn't come from a farm. This really urks me cuz I do... I just don't wear the overalls, boots, and have a piece of wheat hanging out of my mouth like the tv portrays. REALLY.
Also today at work I had another employee try hooking me up with their son. And he showed me a picture of his son... he looked like Mario w/ the mustache. No go.
Oh and I have an apartment in Brookings!!! It is 4th St. and something on the second floor of a house. I live with a pharmacy student... older male, but I really don't care. It is super cute and it is a year lease. This means no moving for a year!!
I'm trying to think of a crazy adventure for the summer. So far I have thought of Lutsen, Wisconsin, Colorado, D.C., Minneapolis, or working on a cruise ship as an activities director... this is my new research project. Unless I discover I need to be in Brookings for grad school :(
What should I get for new running shoes.. I want a little something that is economical to give me a little lift-me-upper for my working schedule... hmmmm.....
Off to bed w/ a big day tomorrow:
8:30-5:45-- Farm Equipment store
6:00 - 10:45 -- Target
11:00 - 12:00 -- workout
I'm going to pass out cuz this is my schedule for the next 7 weeks.
I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully it involves some good stories!
Tonight I had my orientation to become a Target 'team member.' It was actually pretty
interesting... or maybe me just missing learning things. For instance cosmetics are the third more shoplifted thing. And about $1500 worth of merchandise is stolen each month! Crazy! Oh and for everyone that has a ring on... well one person had theirs caught on a shelf and it ripped their finger off. Gross. Oh and I was told I wouldn't understand because I didn't come from a farm. This really urks me cuz I do... I just don't wear the overalls, boots, and have a piece of wheat hanging out of my mouth like the tv portrays. REALLY.Also today at work I had another employee try hooking me up with their son. And he showed me a picture of his son... he looked like Mario w/ the mustache. No go.
Oh and I have an apartment in Brookings!!! It is 4th St. and something on the second floor of a house. I live with a pharmacy student... older male, but I really don't care. It is super cute and it is a year lease. This means no moving for a year!!
I'm trying to think of a crazy adventure for the summer. So far I have thought of Lutsen, Wisconsin, Colorado, D.C., Minneapolis, or working on a cruise ship as an activities director... this is my new research project. Unless I discover I need to be in Brookings for grad school :(
What should I get for new running shoes.. I want a little something that is economical to give me a little lift-me-upper for my working schedule... hmmmm.....
Off to bed w/ a big day tomorrow:
8:30-5:45-- Farm Equipment store
6:00 - 10:45 -- Target
11:00 - 12:00 -- workout
I'm going to pass out cuz this is my schedule for the next 7 weeks.
I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully it involves some good stories!
No comments:
Post a Comment