Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's like graduation 3rd time around!

So everyone is leaving town. Or so it seems with Meola going to Chicago, Erin to St. Paul, Rustin to Lincoln, me to Brookings... everyone is leaving. It is a weird feeling. Tonight we are getting together for the last time. These guys were the ones I spent nearly every hour with this summer and some of the people 2 summers. I am sad, yet excited because this only means we are advancing. I will definitely miss the times when Rustin talked his crunk talk or actually showed his emotional side. Meola just shaking his head and saying "oh emily." Erin... well she taught me to toughen up and was the only other female in the office. I still feel like she needs to teach me about shoes.. I just am a tennis shoe girl I think!

Also it feels like graduation because I am still without a phone. I don't receive incoming calls and sometimes don't get the text messages. Beautiful. Going to the farm and not having communication.... I suppose someday it will figure the glitches out.

I bought plaid and now my fall is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment