Well I must say I am a slacker on the blogging, but not on life. Thus far I have had few days where I have just been a lazy bum laying around. So here is what I've been up to:
1.) Of course games... I believe we are on game 25 of the season, so we have hit the midpoint! Some of my favorite games so far has been Mike Miller night, Disco Demolition night, A Seussical Experience, Farmer Appreciation night. These are just a couple off the top of my head. Mike Miller was great. I was able to ham it up with basketballs, dress, and Mike himself! Disco Demolition night... well it involved the FBI and me talking on the radio saying I was going to have an explosion. Yeah, without a permit.. it doesn't fly! A Seussical Experience we dressed up like the critters in the books, read them throughout the evening, and performed skits. As for the Farmer Appreciation night ---> see below :)
2.) I was in a commercial for Wild Whoopie's Bakery. If you would like to see it check out the Food Network Channel or www.wildwhoopiebakery.com. Now how this happened was I am typically driving at 8:45 and heard this Whoopie commercial. I thought it was hilarious and how great it would be to have them be a sponsor at the ballpark. So I drug Erin to the bakery. I meet Tammy, the owner, and bought two Whoopies. Pumpkin was mine and was soooo good, not to mention horrible for the bod, but it was a WHOOPIE!! I was so into the whoopie that Tammy told her marketing director, John Ford, to ask me to be in their commercial. Well as fate would have it, I made an appointment to meet with John to talk about sponsorships. He was HILARIOUS and in the end he asked if I wanted to. um, YEAH! The rest... well checkout the video!
3.) Golfing. With the Canaries I get free golfing. This is awesome because I love to golf. Not very many people know I like to golf, and am decent at it! So the Young Professionals of Sioux Falls has a league and I joined it. Well as a substitute. Schwab and I go each Monday. The last times I have been with only guys, which is not bad at all. Golf course scenery is great, and no whining girls.
4.) Apartments... this will come a bit later cuz I am going to go for a walk before it gets too dark out :) But I can say I blogged!!
No comments:
Post a Comment