Some people you just feel stabbed you in the gut. Honestly, when they ask why you do not call them or hang around with them any more and they don't know why... well take a look at what you have been up to lately.
Here is a scenario. You have a friend. A friend that continually says she is your BEST friend. You meet a guy. A guy you like. Sorta see for a while and whatever. Things start getting shady, in my book, and you say hit the road Jack! Throughout this your BEST friend keeps saying she doesn't trust him, blah blah blah. So you really think you did the right thing and have the support of her. Fast forward a month.........
Now you find out that he asked her to a movie. They were downtown dancing... and I betcha anything it was not the waltz! Now they are flirting back and forth via texting and facebook. How should I take that? Yeah that friend status.... should it be changed to something else?
Yes, I am a little bitter. Let's just say I trusted two people and were blindsided by this one. In the words of Full House's Stephanie Tanner... HOW RUDE!
No comments:
Post a Comment