Yesterday Keely and I went to Sioux Falls to get some items for our Mexico trip that is in a week. While there I meet with Schwab to just make sure everything was "on track"... well as much as it can be, considering I'm still in school. Sometimes I feel so incontrol while at other times I could just sit down and cry. This week I'll be emailing the interns, calling about Little Bird stuff, finishing the vision statement, and just thinking about promotions.
But overall I honestly couldn't think I could be happier! It is a challenge to my organizational and communication skills... which I'm a nerd and am always looking for a good challenge.
We went shopping.. my mission just one shirt. I am not sure if it is always a positive that I think outside of the box. At Kohls I found a shirt but decided to try it on backwards. Yep, bought it thinking I will wear it backwards or forwards. Two shirts in one... smart thinking for the economy crisis, maybe?
Way home Keely and I had an interesting talk. Wow I'm naive and we'll just leave it at that! lol
Bed early, late up... now off to do my online assignment, a long run, worship, and meeting... done by 9!
No comments:
Post a Comment