Mom, G-ma, and Alyssa came up to visit this weekend. Mainly it was because Alyssa and Mom were going to a Josh Groban concert, but we welcome any guest. Anyways, here are some fun happenings from the weekend -
We rented a 3D movie to show Mom and Alyssa on our smart TV.
All smiles :)
I think Alyssa would have rather watched the Great Gatsby, but unfortunately we had seen it. Too bad, so we watched the amazing Life of Pi!Later that night Evan and I dropped off Alyssa and Mom and headed to Burnsville for a supper with my aunt and uncle, cousin and husband, and G-ma. Delish is a poor word to describe the food because it was AMAZING! We had lots of laughs and it is always so much fun seeing my family!
We waited there until we got the phone call that it was time to pick up the concert goers. Evan, Gma, and I piled into the car and headed downtown Minneapolis. Needless to say this is not quite our scene. As Gma put it "It was quite the fashion show!"
Over all it was a great time with our family. Like always many laughs and I cannot wait for the next family gathering!!

No comments:
Post a Comment