When he arrived Evan and I introduced ourselves and we started chatting. Apparently he is the 3 time USA Ballroom Dancing champion with his wife!! They had just bought a mansion near Minnetonka and were refinishing his daughters rooms (his daughters were 18 and 23). The oldest daughter would be returning from college on June 16th and he was trying to get the retro look his daughter liked. He was going to paint the furniture black and put coral on it. Totally cool!
![]() |
| This is him and his wife leisurely dancing. |
1.) This guy does not look like the DWTS type.
2.) Mansion? What is he doing on Craigslist?
3.) Hmmm.. when I moved out my room it turned into a storage unit. How does his daughter rate?!
4.) Should I tell him I can't dance? Maybe we could be friends...
5.) I am an idiot for selling this furniture.
After my mind flooded with thoughts I realized he was handing me a wad of cash and was beaming out of excitement he had found the perfect item. My husband was overjoyed because he had his 'shop' back. And I could maybe convince Evan to take me to get a $1 cone at McD's.
The simple things in life is truly what makes a day a success.

No comments:
Post a Comment