Well people, I have held off long enough in telling you that I have a job at Wunderman. As I mentioned in the Shiny Objects post I was hired on at a contracting agency. My first assignment is to work at Wunderman an advertising agency whose client is Best Buy. I had never heard of them until I had an interview with them… another reason why I am really digging this contracting gig. They know so many more places and people than I do. Anyways Wunderman has 150+ locations and 60+ countries and work with clients such as Jaguar, Nike, Burger King, L'OReal, XBox, and much more. This part also excites me because there is talk about adding more clients from the Twin Cities area because if it does work out I can be in on developing a branch in an already established agency in the Fortune 500 world. Who knows where this will go! Maybe it will be holiday, maybe it will be permanent!
Anyways here are some more specs on my upcoming assignment. I will be working on Best Buy's online, interactive holiday advertisements. So each day I will drive to Richfield where Best Buy's Headquarters are located and work with Wunderman (they are housed in one of the four Best Buy buildings). The drive is only 17 miles, but my guess is that it will take an hour each morning. Bummer! I'm not going to complain too much because it is full-time with overtime possibly and I don't have to work Thanksgiving or Black Friday… I'll just know the deals ;)
More updates as I know them!
No comments:
Post a Comment