So guess who had lunch with the gentleman that created the Oreo re-sealable package, Nature Valley Granola Thins, and has Mark Burnett as a friend?
Yes, yes, I did!!! Thank you Evan for always looking out for me and making a connection of a connection. I couldn't be more excited for a potential opportunity. AND if it doesn't work out, I know that I will have a great story.
During out 2-hour lunch, we talked about reality tv, flying in a private jet, and racing. My greatest question was if he got a lifetime supply of Oreos. Sometimes you just need to ask the most obvious question because I know that is what you were thinking!
Now waiting games start to see if I fit the company. It took him a year to get into the company. Don't worry though I will continue to apply for jobs, but not going to lie this would be amazing. On a side note: according to Mr. Oreo, I would be a great fit!
Ps. I don't want to disclose too much on the blog just because it doesn't seem right… just ask me if you want to know more!!
No comments:
Post a Comment