54 DAYS!!!
But before this we have some very fun things happening… here is a snippet of our upcoming fun!
- Practice updo on Thursday with dress fitting… this means a veil and jewelry will be picked out!!
- Bridal Shower put on by my bomb-diggity sister Natalie and BFF Foseroo on Saturday.
- Another bridal shower is being thrown in Lake Preston by Evan's sister and sister-in-law. You know what showers mean… a stronger unity, so let the rain pour!
- DJ selections are due at the end of the month. Put on your dancing boots and fun pants!
- Bachelorette party is Thursday, September 13th, in Watertown. I LOVE getting pampered, like please let me get a big girl job so I can buy some good OPI nail polish asap. We are planning on getting a pedicure and manicure, and than go out to eat. No specific details of when or where other than the day and the dream. Heads up… you don't want a girl to chip her nails when moving stuff the next day during set up so I probably will wear some manly gloves. Grit and Glam at its finest :)
Here is a fun fact:
What do you naturally assume will be open 24/7… The regional airport in SD? Well that is a lie because they are not. I got a text from a college friend in Arizona planning on coming back to our wedding, but when he looked online he saw that the airport is closed from Sept. 14-17th for renovations. Seriously, who closes an entire airport!? I had a major panic attack because we have several friends and family coming to the wedding from a long distance. I texted Heidi and Dan in Montana, and Evan texted Chad and Chelsea in Indiana to make sure they knew. Luckily they both were driving… whew! Then I made mom call Uncle Steve and Linda from Texas. I'm 100% sure that they are fine as well. They are pretty experienced travelers.
Anyways, I apologize to anyone that was going to attempt to fly back to SD for our wedding and now cannot. I had no idea the regional airport was going to entirely shut down. Not to brides… check that all modes of transportation are up and running.
No comments:
Post a Comment