Monday, December 12, 2011

Separating wants and needs

I cannot help it.  I keep going to AJ Production's  website and wishing I could book them for our wedding.  I have been obsessed with their work since their first video and vowed to have them capture our day.  However, because they are so good their prices are high.  Simple economics.

When Evan and I first got engaged I called them immediately.  I was so excited because they had our date available.  It was all planned out because I don't want to put together a slideshow.  Not talented enough nor have the passion to, so I figured we could just show our engagement video.  Every moment would be captured!!

Then I heard the prices.  Yes, I cried and yes, I'm a big baby.  I just cannot bring myself to book them because it is expensive...  Sometimes I think that if I don't buy cowboy boots, pick up a second job, or sell Scoot I would feel I could have them… like I justified it.

Anyways, that is my secret want for the wedding.  My guess is that they are already booked.  I'm going to take a step back and separate my needs from my wants…. therefore, onto my next mission - find someone else to tape it… like a relative or friend!  Thank you to whoever helps me out with the taping!

No comments:

Post a Comment