First off, what the heck is active yeast? Evan found a bread machine at a rummage sale (him and Chad like to stop at rummage sales while running. Actually that is one of my favorite things to do… perfect break and get to shop!) But I was looking at the recipes and I don't feel like this sounds good or would taste good… I picture little bugs pushing around floury looking substance. Anyways, I need to buy it.
Besides that here is the reason for the season.
I'm going to be older next week, so doing a totally normal 25-year-old thing, I had a birthday party with Bill and Lyss at Subway. Yes, I did have a big wrapped present and yes, I wanted them to sing to me. I knew what was coming… finally, I got it… it was beautiful.
I was so excited I decided to make French Toast and sausage for Evan and Ross. SO NERVOUS… I thought I was going to ruin it, but only forgot to spray the pot. In the end after scraping it out, I concluded it turned out pretty darn good!
Warning: you better like diced, cubed, or ripped food if you own a bean pot. You can't cut squares out of a circular object… at least I can't. I'm feeling so domesticated after making French Toast for the first time :)
HEIDI SPRAY YOUR BEAN POT.
No comments:
Post a Comment