Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wheel of Fortune

I came to the Union to work on my group project - minus no group members.  Yeah, I know, this really isn't a group project, but in their defense I did volunteer to do it.  So here I am in the basement of the Union… lovingly it because I have a flat screen to myself and these semi-comfortable chairs to sit in.  All by myself… 
But along came Sally…
I really don't know this girl's name, but I'm dubbing her Sally.  
She is about as excited as this boy with his black and white set!

Sally is sitting right next to me.  I don't really enjoy her closeness to me.  And topping things off, she is playing Wheel of Fortune by herself.  Like actually yelling out the answers.  I admit she is good!  She has guessed 2 of the puzzles so far with only a couple of letters up there!  It just is… well Sally is yelling out answers, crunching on ice cubes, and sitting right next to me.  Also, she likes to say each time someone mis-guesses "Sad day for him…"

She acts like she is watching the presidential address.  Something that should be really boring, yet some people still get into it.  

Luckily this is only a 30 minute program.  Let's see if she gets the bonus puzzle...

No comments:

Post a Comment