Ever have this feeling you have a million things going on, and you can't complete ANY of them because it is in the other person's hands. This is what I am currently experiencing. At the moment I would love for just ONE of the things to be done. Maybe than I would get rid of some anxiety?.. maybe…
I want to give up on General Mills, but I'm going to be honest… I want it so bad that I just can't get it out of my head. I have started something where I will find SOME connection within the company that can connect me with the HR. Otherwise, I think my application will just get lost in the shuffle of others. I have a former high school mate that works there as well as a friend's sister-in-law. I have started to reach out to them.
My landlords has allowed me to have a 6 month lease a future roommate. That way the person won't be stuck looking for someone in the middle of the school year. Honestly I would love Alyssa to live with me. Just seems logical and I don't have to go through the awkward getting-to-know stage. We'll see…
My thesis reeks of gaggingness. No that is not a word. I just can't seem to please my advisor. I am scheduled to propose end of March.
Half Marathons -
www.bondingbetweenmiles.blogspot.com is the website Lauren, Alaina, Matt, Fose, Mannie, and I have started for our half marathon in July. Since we are spread out through SD, we will keep in connect and track of our miles through this website. This is everyone else's first big run, so it is fun to see them go through the same emotions of scared, excited, and anxiousness :) You ladies and Matt can do it!!! I'm excited, yet dread the training process… this means abs, distance, and sore feet… At least I have my friends to keep me motivated :)
Also, my former co-worker/friend from the Canaries contacted me and asked if I would do the SF half marathon in Sept. This is also a fun run. I think I may because I will already be in shape, and if I am training good enough I may just do the full. Why not run the extra 13 miles and earn bragging rights?
Lots of rambles today… over and out people.
No comments:
Post a Comment