Sunday, January 16, 2011

Baby Genius!

My thesis is coming along nicely. I want to turn in a copy to my advisor by Wednesday.  The first three chapters are being revamped.  For an odd reason I wanted to work backwards and tackled chapter three first.

 The best thing I did during this research process was my pilot study.  It showed I was way off track.  An example is instead of structural analysis I will use thematic and discourse/conversational analysis to study the results.  This discovery has also caused some pain because I am literally deleting pages and  redoing research.  Oh well, at least I am doing it now versus having the advisor tell me I'm an idiot.

Kinsey is so smart.  Reading at her 1st birthday party!

Also today I became super paranoid.  Why?  Because…
1.) I over think.
2.) I am indecisive sometimes.
3.) I doubt my ability sometimes.
I may write why on Tuesday, but if it is bad news I would rather pout in my room with popcorn and watch a rerun of the Bachelor.  

No comments:

Post a Comment