I googled October's random holidays and lookie, lookie we have some fun ones and I participated in nearly all:
Apple Month (I have a bag of apples...)
Book Month (I purchased my final textbook for the semester this month)
Care Care Month (I washed it's windows and vacuumed the inside)
Caramel Month (I will eventually support this...)
Clergy Month (I went to church...)
Computer Learning Month (I learned more about Facebook event invites...)
Cosmetology Month (I bought shampoo...)
Country Music Month (I listened to a lecture on the lyrics of today's top ten hits...)
Crime Prevention Month (I support this all the time by bring my DARE card with me.)
Dessert Month (hmmm... yumm...)
Dinosaur Month (Well I suppose I should visit Rex the neighborhood watch to tell him my appreciation)
Drum Month (I listened to the Pride perform...)
Energy Awareness Month (I have drank a lot of tea to stay awake for these papers...)
Family History Month (I learned about my grandma's engagement...)
German American Heritage Month (I'm german... enough said.)
Hispanic Heritage Month (.... Scooby?)
Kitchen & Bath Month (I cleaned my bathroom two this month)
Magazine Month (Nick tries to make me read Science... I'm not a science-y person)
Pasta Month (I cooked myself spaghetti)
Pickled Pepper Month (Yeah, I don't support this.)
Pizza Month (I had some yesterday... AMAZING!)
Polish American Heritage (Some friends are Pollocks.)
Popcorn Poppin' Month (Currently, I only have apples and popcorn in my cupboard. So I have a lot)
Pretzel Month (I can arrange for this.)
Rollerskating Month (I can dream this.)
Sarcastic Awareness Month (Done.)
Sausage Month (.......)
Seafood Month (Nick bought me Sushi one day)
Stamp Collecting Month (I have mailed quite a few letters recently.)
Unicerf Month (I don't observe this because I don't know what it is!)
Vegetarian Month (Since I only have apples and popcorn I will support this.)
This is some intense procrastination. Shoot.
No comments:
Post a Comment