Noble Graverson
I think everyone will get a kick out of my adventures with my adopted grandpa. He is 92-years-kicking and hilarious. More to come in free moments :)
Ps. Here is a snippet...
"What year were your born?... 1940's?"
"I think you lost track of time Noble... 1986, so 24 years old."
"What? You're that young?!"
"Yeah, I'm only in college..."
"I didn't go to college. I worked at a hatchery plucking feathers."
"I thought you lived in Sisseton growing up?"
"I did... but decided to go on a trip and I didn't come back for a year. That reminds me of the time I went to Chicago with 4 friends in a Modal A car with out a roof...."
Omgoodness we jump from one subject to the next. And he loves baseball, Lutefisk, his eyes water, Norwegian, God, hunting, fishing, roadtrips, and lard. If only he had wheelchair, than I could tie him next to Scoot and we could cruise 6th avenue.
My next get-together with Noble is Thursday... we are exchanging pictures. I'm going to sneak him some Jollly Ranchers because he is fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment