Sunday, August 08, 2010

Windows Wide... Closed?

I have been roasting in my room for the past three months.  I constantly have 2 fans going and the air conditioner does not reach my room.  Still, I sweat like I just finished a five mile jog.  I couldn't stand it today as the weather was dipping into the 90 degrees.  Just about ready to declare a state of emergency and sleep outside, until Nick saved me.

Three month ago I was told that only one of my windows would open.. and only a crack.  I believed that person.  I should have looked further into opening my west window; however, I was lazy and did not.

Three months of sweat. Three months of torture.  
Until tonight....

I was whining to Nick and he suggested I stick one of the fans in my west window.  I told him I only have one window that opens just a crack.  He was shocked!  Within two minutes he had peeled the glue off the west window and opened it.  Honestly it is ten degrees cooler and I am a much happier person.  Don't believe everything you hear... otherwise you may end up like me.

Bam! Dog Days of Summer you are going DOWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment