Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Lil' L

So I am not sure why I am thinking about this, but Landon is a senior!!! This was such a hard thing for me to wrap my head around.  I use to rock Lands to sleep while singing 'his song', the day he was born ( I was in Kindergarten and he was home on Halloween), and all the times I dressed him up.  Mom is still upset about this in fear that he would be feminine.  Not the case :)

Here are some of my favorite memories of Lands and I.


1.) Landon is really, really good at anything he does.  So I tried to push him.  I could tell he was a good runner and I would have him run with me in middle school, but he definitely excelled in soccer.  He was the top scorer on his team, which eventually won State Soccer.  Therefore, I made him scrimmage against me :)  We would put the ball in the middle of our massive lawn... take five steps back... and GO! No shin guards, no mercy.  He definitely kicked me pretty good, but I did the same.  My goal was between the bens and his was the dip by the gas barrel.  We would play for hours on summer nights.  

2.) I was mean to Landon too.  He once ate a popsicle that was not frozen.  I told him he was going to poisoned, and the only cure was not to go to the bathroom for 5 hours.  He held it.  And got kind of sick.  Sorry Lands!

3.)   Finally, I really like how we have become closer.  When I come home he isn't a jerk to me.  He helps when I ask for it.  He doesn't use foul language.  Also he makes sure to say bye to me when I leave.  The little fart is growing up.  

Welcome to SDSU Landon!

No comments:

Post a Comment