When he did returned I thought he had gone into his room for good, so I walked into the hallway. As I looked towards his door he flung it open (like you see in the movies). And there he stood... only in his underwear. I was horrified! I did not want to see my 32 year old, male, drunk roommate in his underwear. I hurried back into my room, shut my door, and hoped he wasn't going to come talk to me.
Sure enough Nick came and knocked on my door (after he went and got clothed) to see if I was alright. I really just wanted to die at that point and not talk to him. After reassuring him I was fine, I convinced him to go to bed. As of 9:00 p.m. Nick still has not brought it up to me. I do not think he remembers the incident; unforunately, I think it has made a forever impact on me.
Tequila really does make your clothes fall off.
No comments:
Post a Comment