
Yesterday Darin and I picked up Scoot in Sioux Falls. He is so pretty! Last night I drove around Brookings and decided shop glasses were vital because sunglasses do not cut it at 9:00p.m. at night.
I was going to drive Scoot to campus today. Very Exicte! But I heard it was going to rain... so I drove to campus to work out. Came back and got ready, and there still was no rain. So I risked it. I went to campus at 1:30 and no rain was found. I worked until about 3:00ish and than headed out to meet with my good friend Bethany. However, Mr. Raincloud decided to grace Brookings. I had no choice. I had to drive Scoot home in the down pour.
I would not have minded it but my glasses were totally speckled with water and it was getting difficult to see. By the time I drove the 1.5 miles back to my house I was soaked from head to toe. So note that driving in wind and rain is not fun.
Now my party pants are wet... no partying for me tonight. Bummer!
I was going to drive Scoot to campus today. Very Exicte! But I heard it was going to rain... so I drove to campus to work out. Came back and got ready, and there still was no rain. So I risked it. I went to campus at 1:30 and no rain was found. I worked until about 3:00ish and than headed out to meet with my good friend Bethany. However, Mr. Raincloud decided to grace Brookings. I had no choice. I had to drive Scoot home in the down pour.
I would not have minded it but my glasses were totally speckled with water and it was getting difficult to see. By the time I drove the 1.5 miles back to my house I was soaked from head to toe. So note that driving in wind and rain is not fun.
Now my party pants are wet... no partying for me tonight. Bummer!
No comments:
Post a Comment