The parts men are funny! Today was suppose to be my last day at Titan and the parts department gave me a little gift. white work gloves with grippers (looks like it is paint).
Story behind it is when a guy that is semi-cute I get flushed and sweaty palms. Well their note said "This will help with the case of the sweaty palms. And the grips will help you hang on."
Funny, right? But I took it to the next level. It was almost the end of the day and I put one in my back pocket. I was going to walk from my office to the restrooms, which means I must pass by the parts counter. Stan, a burly farmer, was up at the counter. As I passed by I whipped out the glove and dramatically pulled it on. The four partsmen died laughing and poor Stan had no idea. Oh I will miss them!!
Also today Jerry gave me a bottle of Hutterite Bourbon. It is like drain-o max! I'm going to give it to Darin.
No comments:
Post a Comment