1.) You snooze too long.
2.) You decide what you are going to wear and than discover it is dirty.
3.) You have flat hair.
4.) You're co-worker starts talking about her hot flashes at 8:35 a.m.
5.) You say "Good morning, Target Machinery." when answering the phone meanwhile the boss is next to you. Dang.
6.) You have to go through each file to take out 2004 files. And if the folder is empty it means one of two things. The person died or "went to the dark side... John Deere." I feel like I'm at a morgue.. :(
7.) You fill up the gas tank and it is $41.19.
8.) You burn your tongue on lemon water.
9.) You try fixing your hair on lunch break and it is even worse.
10.) You realize it is only 2:49... and you still have 3 hrs left. O.M.Goodness.
Yes I did just complain... I'm anxious to see if I fall on my face or something because that would leave me with my answer if I should just forfeit for the day.
The rest of work went by quickly. Shirley had to go to the attic and do some filing. Mickey and Minnie live up there. Not cute. She asked if I would go up there... NO! Take a fly swatter! That's my response to work, lol. She thought lucky the three legged cat would benefit her more. Two-shay, two-shay.
Well I went to the gym. And it was very ackward. I think a guy thought I was asking him out. Definitely NOT the case. Conversation:
Me: Hey have a good weekend and be safe in the cities!
Guy: Yeah you have a nice one too. You working at Target all weekend?
Me: Yeah I have some good stories from that place.
Guy: **Lol** I bet you do!
Me: Sometime if you have time and would like to hear them i'll tell you all about it. (Totally wrong wording from me.)
Guy: I would like that... what are you doing for Thanksgiving? Around Aberdeen?
Me: Well my fam is going to the cities and I'm back here by myself.
Guy: Well come over to my place. I'll have to get your number than....
Me: What are you serving?
Guy: Prime Rib and Steak.
Me: Nope can't go... not a true American traditionalist. See ya around bud!
It was ackward... trust me.
But the worst part is from this article. The UPS is being jerks and may kill the tradition of Santa. Trying to kill every tradition in America! Too much. Going to bed cuz of doubles tomorrow. Boo.
No comments:
Post a Comment