Tuesday, November 24, 2009

1 finger down... 9 to go.

Dogs' introduction tonight--
Brody: Licks to the hand
Feebie: Sniffy of the fingers
Libby: BIT MY INDEX FINGER AND IT WAS BLOODY.

It didn't get any better. Ron told me was sure quick getting my hand out of the way of Libby. I didn't have the heart to tell him. So I held my finger in my coat pocket for an hour.

After meeting the wifey -Judy- she started to attempt to matchmake me with some of her church congregation men.

I better scrub my forehead because LOSER is stamped on it.

At the end of the night
Gma told me how she mistakenly took her 90 yr. old friend's, Elanor, keys today at coffee. The keys were in Gma's purse after coffee. She attempted to call her friend... no answer. So Gma went to the senior citizen center because Elanor likes to play Bridge there.

No Elanor. Gma tried calling her again. No answer. Gma went home and called Econo and asked if anyone had reported some keys missing. YES SOMEONE DID!! So Gma called Elanor again and left a message.

Turns out Elanor was shaking and scared that someone was going to break into her house. "She thought she was going to have a heart attack!" Not funny, but yet kinda. Sick. So she went to the police to report it! In the end the keys were returned to Elanor. But Elanor was still so shaken that when she got into her car she backed into another car and broke the license plates! And had to call the police again. LOL.

I predict I will be like this in the future.

Titan
I folded clothes for 3.5 hrs. I will never fold clothes after this experience. I better have a gignormous closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment