Thursday, July 23, 2009

Boo

FYI: When I get a pet I am naming it Boo.

So another day at the office. I have a problem of waking up late and cutting it close for slipping through the door. Thank goodness it doesn't take long for me to get ready. Not a whole lot to write tonight I guess.

I did quite a bit of calling for sponsorship/game preparation/ appearances/ etc... Today my mission was to figure something out for Sundae Sunday. Thought ice cream truck... struck out because of insurance reasons. Thought ice cream making.... strike two because of health department. Thought... well I am on thought three and more than likely I will strike out. But never giving up :).

Okay so the tattoo palor I have been dealing with. I get pure kicks out of this. It is called Inkology 101 "Tattoos for a decent price." First off who the heck markets like that? I wouldn't want a permant tattoo on me from a place basically saying they are cheap! Second the guy is absolutely creepy! He had even inch of his body inked and he had shaved teeth. And when I meet him he just kept staring at me like I was, well like a young female. So creepy!
I want him to have an inkology night at the ball park in 2010. Anyone with a tat would get in for 1/2 and during the game he would give me a tattoo. Disclaimer is that I would pick what, where, and size. I already know what I want :) I get to make up a proposal and meet with his brother this next week. Joy :S

Also planning a trip to St. Paul with Erin. We would leave after the National Softball opening ceremonies at the ballpark and drive to the Copps. Crash and the next day go shopping and Saints game. Then be back in the office by 11 am on Tuesday. Still a little leery about this trip.

Tonight went for a 4 mile walk/jog. Then I met a neighbor: Leah. Nice lady, but lonely. She lost her hubby 3 years ago and is now living on her own for the first time EVER. She just moved out of her kids house. But I had to laugh when she said she met Frankie. Her comment: "Well Frank, I think he is a lonely lonely man." Translation... a little out there :D Gotta love the neighbors!

Well off to do a little ab work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment