MCOM 220 at 2:00. That class honestly is a joke. It meets once a week for lecture (50 minutes) and than once for lab (2 hours). Lab is cancelled for the next 2 weeks and than we give a 7 minute presentation on something that we feel we are an expert on. Lol I am doing mine on being a mascot. I do not feel I am an expert on anything... I do things only for enjoyment and when I get the hang of it or am not learning anything I switch. Anyways lecture is also cancelled for the remaining year.. no final!! Crazy, I know. All I have to do is blog in a different blog about technology, yawn.
Then off to work independently on MCOM 161 lab. I made a creative cover letter, resume, table of contents, and corrected a flyer. Kim worked next to me for the 3 hours and so it made the time pass quickly.

Kempton called and we chatted for an hour. She is coming back to SD for Laina's and Mannie's weddings!!!! I absolutely love Kemps! We talked about her wedding, how something on her Navy ship (Port Royal) broke and she has been doing tons of overtime, and of course guys. Kempy always seems to have the words to sum up the guy situation and never sugar coats it... thank goodness for honesty. Also she is finally getting Facebook... haha I'm not sure why this is so important to me.. I think it is just so I can exchange pictures a little easier :)
Water aerobics from 6-7. Yes, I am lame and work out with the senior citizens of Brookings County. But they are actually quite hilarious. One lady cooks for Farmhouse and has the kookiest sense of humor. Once she talked about strengthening her artifical hip. lol! The instructor and I made a connection with tonight. She is a marketing executive at Daktronics. We exchanged emails and she is planning on helping me with promotions. Actually all the ladies were pretty excited about this. Maybe I could pull off a senior citizen day at the ballpark... maybe.
Keely and I swam for an hour afterwards and then off to print MCOM 161 stuff at the library. I headed to the ULC to finish a page on the newsletter. Now finally I'm back the apt. Tomorrow does not seem to give me a rest. Math tutoring, meeting, 2 lectures & 1 lab, Econ tutoring, water aerobics, running, church and get lined up for Canaries on Thursday. But off to try econ homework.
No comments:
Post a Comment